Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frustrated again

I just don't get how things work at DH's job. As of WEdnesday night, He still didn't know if he would be coming home Friday evening or if his boss was sending him to New Hampshire to return home on Sunday evening. How can a company be run that way? Well, atleast his boss is going to give him the day before and the day after Thanksgiving off. It will be nice to have him home for a long weekend... especially since he'll be spending 4 days the beginning of December somewhere in South Dakota on another project!

3 comments:

erin said...

Any word from Staples yet?
Your counter says only 99 days to go! Hooray!

Laura said...

No word on Staples yet. but Since Galen has Wednesday off next week and it isn't technically a holiday, I'm praying he'll let them know he is free that day for an interview.

And 99 days! I'm already compiling a list of people I can call in case Galen is out of town for work and I go into labor early. Dinah came 3 weeks early!

Sarah said...

Hang in there Laura! God knows what He is doing even if we don't. The hardest thing to do is letting God be the one in charge. You are in my prayer. Love from your cousin in NE!