Tuesday, November 27, 2007

sick - gross content

I have never felt so miserable in all my life! I was either on the couch half asleep, in bed or on the toilet from about noon yesterday until 7:30 this morning! Whatever bug DD had over Thanksgiving, she gave it to me and it had me "running"... and the pain! I never felt any of the contractions with Dinah, but if they are anywhere as awful as what I felt, give me another c-section with tons of medication! Well, DH took care of DD for me from the time he got home from work, so I went to bed and stayed there as much as my stomach would allow. Praise God for Imodium! I feel so much better this morning! Not 100% normal, but enough to function. DH stayed home a couple extra hours this morning to see how I'd function and get DD up for the day.

Just a quick prayer request... I have been going back and forth for a few months now whether I should go for another c-section or if I should have a V-BAC. Any readers out there have there input, I'd be happy to hear it!

1 comment:

erin said...

Are you feeling better?
What does v-bac stand for?
(I feel foolish asking, since I'm ALMOST as pregnant as you!)