Friday, February 24, 2012

What was my favorite vacation or trip ever -- list 10 reasons why

My favorite vacation was my 2007 trip to Colorado. Why?
1. I got to spend alone time with my hubby and my princess, away from the craziness of life back home
2. I got to visit my cousin in Nebraska whom I hadn't seen in years.
3. I got to visit friends in Colorado Springs whom I hadn't seen in years.
4. I had lost weight since the last time being there, so I actually enjoyed hiking and climbing stairs and checking out the waterfalls.
5. I got to take my daughter to Whit's End at Focus on the Family and watch her use her 3 year old imagination
6. I got to spend time with my sister-in-law and her husband, exploring frozen mountain lakes and snow covered trails.
7. I got to get away with just my hubby for a night and drove the Million Dollar highway between Ouray and Silverton.
8. Visited with my Aunt and Uncle in Wyoming.
9. Short stops at Devil's Tower and the Black Hills on the way home
10. We started trying for baby #2 (conceived shortly after this trip (: )

No comments: