Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The door is closing

DH got a call yesterday from Staples. they finally started interviewing and one of the guys had all the licensing they wanted. They need to finish checking out the applicant before he is officially hired, so they probably won't even interview DH. I won't say the door is completely shut, but its getting there.

I'm saddened by this and yet relieved for some sort of closure. I really want DH in a more regular type job that will allow him to be home nights and weekends (compared to his schedule in recent months). But I'm also relieved I don't have to think about moving 2 hours away in the winter when I'm 7 months pregnant!

Keep praying for this, though. DH still has options locally that I think he is keeping from me so I don't over-pressure him too much. (His best friend asked me if DH heard anymore from one place the other night and I had no clue it was still an option!)

2 comments:

erin said...

Bummer.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Keep the updates coming.

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you - it's not fun to be worried about these kinds of things while you're pregnant. We had our house on the market the WHOLE time I was pregnant - it was awful. But, everything happens for a reason - and we're much happier now...in the end, it was worth it!