Monday, January 28, 2008

36 weeks



Well, I'm getting bigger and closer to my due date. I had a touch of some bug yesterday. knocked me totally out of commission. I even ended up going in to my doctor although my appointment wasn't scheduled until Wednesday. Baby is good. Heart rate 156... pointed the right direction (hopefully won't decide to try for breech). I'm doing well, now... I got a ton of sleep last night and feel so much better than yesterday.

My prince is going out of town on another overnight trip tomorrow. He told his boss no more as of January 31st, so I hope his boss will be understanding. It doesn't look like travel will ease up for my Prince after baby comes, either. The other coworker who does what he does put in his 2 weeks notice last week leaving only my hubby for these long trips out of town.

No comments: