Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gone again

My prince is gone again. He left early this morning but should hopefully be back before I go to bed tonight. But he leaves again tomorrow morning for an overnight trip. I admitted to him this morning that my biggest fear/worry is that I'll be out running an errand alone with Princess and my water will break. Especially with him far away. All these trips this week are atleast 4 hours away... Princess was born just over 4 hours after my water broke (born by c-section)...

speaking of my prince's work... Things are about to get crazier. 2 of his coworkers have left or put in their 2 week notice as of this week. This is going to make his job harder and will mean his boss will have to try and pick up some of the slack, which usually means problems and more complication. Keep praying that something will open up somewhere else for My Prince soon!

2 comments:

erin said...

Hang in there!
I'm sure you'll be just fine as far as your water. Don't worry!
: )

erin said...

30 days to go!!