Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some graphic content

Well, I had my doctor appointment yesterday. After telling her about my trip to the hospital a week and a half ago, she wanted to check me out for a vaginal infection... you thought a speculum was bad... wait until you are 34-1/2 weeks pregnant! The good news is no infection. The bad news is they still haven't decided exactly why or what fluids I'm leaking. They also did the group B strep test so they could get the results back before baby is born since Princess came early. Really gross...

...anyway... baby is doing good. Heartbeat was strong at 156. I'm now measuring 36cm (I was 33 two weeks ago). I actually lost 1/2 pound in the past 2 weeks (it helps being sick, I guess).

More good news... My prince will be home from New York today! And My Princess is coming home from 4 days at Grandma's house today! It was a nice quite week without them both, but lonely, too. I missed them. Nothing is so sweet as hearing your almost 3 year old say "I miss you too!" on the telephone.

No comments: