Wednesday, October 3, 2007

At my end

I'm so tired... physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually... I cried out to God today. Literally bawling in prayer. DH's boss is sending him out of town for work again... a lot in the next 3 weeks... which means we can't possibly get the house painted by ourselves before it snows. I'm saddened that we haven't had people from church respond to our requests for help... I guess they don't think we are desperate enough or something... their own lives/schedules to important to help a family in need...

I'm getting depressed... this can't be good for baby... I know its not good for me. Sleeping is hard enough for me being pregnant as it is... but now DH wakes up several times a night "fixing" things or "looking for scorpions/spiders" that he saw in his dreams. He is so stressed and short of sleep that he has been sleep "walking/working" more and more frequently which disturbs my sleep.

He is applying for a job in Staples, MN... I am praying no matter what they offer that he will accept the position. I'm tired of him being out of town so much and leaving me home with DD... I am dreading what will become of me and my sanity if he doesn't get a different job before baby is born. I had postpartum with DD... I can't imagine taking care of 2 children if the postpartum affects me with this one too ...

1 comment:

erin said...

Hi, Laura! Glad you found my blog!
I will pray for you and your growing family. I, too, deal with depression, which is made tougher by these crazy hormones. Keep us posted on the job situation!