Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More news: good & bad

Its just after 11pm as I write this and my mind is spinning I can't sleep. Tonight when I talked to Galen on the phone, he had some more good and bad news for me.

Good news - He spoke with the guy in charge at Staples today and he still hasn't given any interviews and is still interested in DH. DH spoke with Gary (future co-worker WHEN he gets the job) yesterday about what needs to be done to get licensed for water treatment stuff, so the guy in charge knows how serious DH is about doing whatever necessary to get this position. So... as of today, DH is still in the running for the job.

Bad news - So, DH is stuck in New York until November 9th (DD and I will be there the 1st-5th)... He'll get home the afternoon/evening of the 9th... and it looks like as of the 12th he will be flown off to Phoenix for another job (supposedly only 4 more days) ARGH!!! In a 5 week period, DH will only be home for 6 days total!!!!!!!! DD is acting up so much lately and I just don't know what to do to control her mood swings!

Please keep praying! I know I am!

1 comment:

erin said...

Please keep us posted!