Friday, October 12, 2007

Pray for us

OK. The Staples, MN job my hubby applied for closes today. They should have gotten his application yesterday. Interviews will probably be next week. I want this job for him (and the family) so bad that I can just about imagine myself in that little community, getting involved and being relaxed and happy. Imagine... living in a town with no known registered sex offenders! Ok, there isn't even a Walmart, but its only a matter of time before they take over the world...

My prayer is also that if, for some silly reason, they don't see my husbands worth as an asset to their company and decide not to hire them, that I will be content with my home and his job (no matter how terrible) and I will support and encourage him to keep applying. He admitted to me the other night that he was kind of scared to apply as he was rejected from the last job he applied for and he has been at this company for almost 8 years! Rejection issues suck!

2 comments:

erin said...

Keep us posted!
You are in my prayers!

erin said...

Updates??